September 10 2017
The Dalai Lama has said the developed world is experiencing a mental crisis.
He railed against too much war, fear, distrust and anger and called for world leaders to create a century of peace.
The 82-year-old Tibetan spiritual leader also said: "Our goal should be a century of peace, a century of dialogue based on a sense of oneness of seven billion human beings."
He said thinking which led to warfare was outdated - referring to fighting in Burma, Iraq and Syria - adding: "Those developed countries are mentally in a lot of crisis.
"Unrest, too much warring, fear distrust and anger."
The Dalai Lama urged a greater sense of compassion and love during his speech to a sell-out crowd in the city.
IN THESE END TIMES (THE END OF TIME AND BEGINNING OF TIMELESSNESS) WE FIND OURSELVES IN A UNIQUE POSITION OF POWER
The power of deep meditation and heart centered prayer is, in fact, the only true power.
Because...this is a thought universe.
Consciousness is primary.
Many theoretical physicists, including Max Planck, the father of quantum mechanics, have reporteded that Consciousness is the basic building block of Reality.
In other words, we are made up of the same fundamental mind-stuff that constitutes the Universe and its infinite diversity.
Many ancient and modern Wisdom Teachings say that each one of us and every so-called object is composed of, emerges from, and is sustained by the Unified Field of Pure, Divine Consciousness.
This fundamental Field of Divine Awareness is accessible within every human being as the Source of every thought, feeling, and intuitive prompting.
As such, It can be said to reside just a hare's breadth beneath what, in Western society considers to be the subconscious mind.
From a right brained point of view, this Unified Field is often called Divine Father/Mother/All That Is.
Many consider this inner Field of Pure Consciousness to be God, God within.
With that in mind...
You are invited to join the Victory of the Light and help us transform the world in the only way that it could ever be truly transformed – together with God.
Our technological and spiritual evolution has finally reached the point where, together, by authentically connecting to Divinity through heartfelt prayer or deep meditation we can create any life-supporting effect that we collectively choose to create anywhere on Earth at any time.
Imagine participating in such a healing process at the same time as thousands of others around the world!
Experience shows and intuition confirms that if enough of us join together at the same time with the same intention – and pray or meditate for a selfless, positive outcome to specific challenging problems we can, even from great distances, help transform any situation from negative to positive, and uplift ourselves, the planet, and all humankind in the process.
Therefore, on the first Sunday morning of each month at 11:11 New York time, The Victory of the Light Project will host a global peace prayer/meditation event online for 20 minutes to help transform specific global situations that seem to threaten the peace and happiness of us all.
Each month Victory of the Light administrators will choose and post a “target”, selected from suggestions from our registered members, to be the recipient of our collective positive energies.
After the monthly event all we will need to do is sit back and watch the miraculous reports of our collective efforts.
Also, each month we will be posting descriptions of health conditions of selected individuals.
These individual health conditions will be an additional “target” for 10 minutes following the 20 minute monthly global peace prayer/ meditation event.
If you so choose, and we hope that you will, you can also participate monthly in that 10 minute Sunday morning event and be a direct force of spiritual healing for a deserving individual as well.
It is that simple.
Let's do this together!
THE MAHARISHI EFFECT: THE SCIENCE OF GLOBAL TRANSFORMATION THROUGH DEEP MEDITATION AND TRANSCENDENT MINDFULNESS
Fifty-one scientific research studies testify to the power that large meditating groups have on transforming our world.
The influence of large groups of people (meditating at the same time and in the same place) on society and cited in the above research is known as The Maharishi Effect.
Those individuals studied in the above research practiced Transcendental Meditation as taught by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (hence the phrase "Maharishi Effect"), an effortless form of deep meditation and a thoroughly researched program of meditation.
Those studies have appeared in some of the most prestigious scientific journals of our day. Those journals include:
The scientific evidence that the above journals present shows that large groups of people meditating at the same time can lower crime rates, drastically reduce accidents, deescalate international tensions, lessen violence in all of its forms, decrease war deaths, and even cut homicide rates in our inner cities!
For more information go to:
THE SCIENCE OF REMOTE HEALING THROUGH PRAYER
The following 4 published scientific papers report on the healing power of remote prayer.
1) Does prayer influence the success of in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer? Report of a masked, randomized trial. Cha KY, Wirth DP J Reprod Med. 2001 Sep; 46(9):781-7
Findings: distant prayer facilitates implantation and pregnancy
2) The effect of intercessory prayer on wound healing in nonhuman primates. Lesniak KT Altern Ther Health Med. 2006 Nov-Dec; 12(6):42-8 Findings: prayer group animal primates had a greater reduction in wound size and a greater improvement in hematological parameters than the control animal primates
3) Effects of remote, retroactive intercessory prayer on outcomes in patients with bloodstream infection: randomised controlled trial. Leibovici L BMJ. 2001 Dec 22-29; 323(7327):1450-1. Findings: length of stay in the hospital and the duration of fever were both significantly shorter in the prayer group than in the control group (P= 0.01 and 0.04, respectively).
4) Outcomes in Patients Admitted to the Coronary Care Unit William S. Harris, PhD; Manohar Gowda, MD; et. al. Arch Intern Med. 1999;159(19):2273-2278. doi:10.1001/archinte.159.19.2273 Findings: Remote, intercessory prayer was associated with lower Coronary Care Unit course scores. This result suggests that prayer may be an effective adjunct to standard medical care.
LARGE GROUPS PARTICIPATING IN SIMULTANEOUS PRAYER AND MEDITATION IS THE KEY TO LASTING WORLD PEACE AND INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD
Participation in the monthly Sunday morning Victory of the Light project is simple.
Participation requires only one thing – a wholehearted commitment to enter into the depths of your heart through earnest prayer or deep meditation and energetically align with everyone else participating in the project.
Feeling this visceral connection with others at that deepest level we notice that we are aligned with the ONE TRUE POWER, LOVE.
Each one of us can do that.
At the deepest level of our being, our hearts are forever connected.
And, most importantly, we have always been and forever will be connected to the Divine.
Once aware of this simple state of natural Oneness - even on the level of imagination - we can then direct our thoughts, visualize, or intend to create healing for the monthly target NOW, IN THIS MOMENT.
Our intention, our peaceful energy, our single-minded alignment, our clear visualization, and our positive thoughts will be added to a great momentum of power generated concurrently by thousands of other participants throughout the world.
And as thousands of us participate, we will direct a massive spiritual force to the monthly focus which will, in turn, transform ourselves, humanity, and Mother Earth - once and for all.
A commitment to the Victory of the Light involves the following:
1. Registering as a member of the Project (you can register below)
2. Participating in the transformational events on the first Sunday of the month at 11:11 AM (New York time) for 20 minutes
3. (optional) Sharing, with all those who may be interested, what the Victory of the Light prayer-meditation is all about and inviting them to join us
4. (optional) Adding 10 minutes to the Sunday event and joining with us in a group remote healing for specific individuals with specific “problems”
5. (optional) Checking out the results of previous prayer and meditation “targets”
6. (optional) Blogging on the Victory of the Light website about personal experiences related to your participation in the prayer-meditation sessions
There is strength in numbers.
The more individuals and the more groups that participate in our monthly transformative events, the quicker and more obvious the results will be.
So please join your heart with ours and let's, together create the world that we came here to create, a world of peace, a world that shares, a world that spontaneously honors and protects Nature, a world that thrives together - without end.
We can do this if we do it together and with Divine help.
Let's do this!
receive success updates and hear about the monthly selected target